The Princess Bride Recast

    There has been some talk about the Princess Bride movie being remade. I need to tell you something right now. It will NEVER be as good as the original if they do it, it will NEVER be casted as well. But you know what? I decided to recast it for fun. I know it is so betraying, but here goes.
   
     Inigo Montoya- Orlando Bloom
Inigo is my favourite character, and Mandy Patkins played him perfectly. But I got an idea, and I really like this as his recast. Don't you see the resemblance? They both have mustaches, wavy long hair. All the recasting ideas I have seen have picked people for inigo that.. Just don't go.




                               



       Princess Buttercup- Jennifer Lawrence
 This was SO hard for me. I really wanted Jennifer Morrison, but I decided Buttercup was younger. So I settled for Jennifer Lawrence. I've never seen her in a movie, so I have no idea what her acting is like, but she looks like a perfect buttercup.








 Prince Humperdink- Penn Badgley
We all hate prince humperdinck, he's just so mean. And he has a certain look
too, and I think Penn Badgley would be perfect. I have no idea who he is, but I just saw him in one of the recasting lists and he has a villian's look around him.




             Westley- Colin O-Donoghue
  This was so hard! Cary Elwes was so perfect as Westley. I know Colin looks very different from him, but he fits the role I think.







  That's as far as I've gotten, but I might continue it next week if you want me too.
     Sincerely, Rachel

Share this:

, , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Oh my Rachel, I agree that it will never be as good ...my favorite movie...but having said that your choices have the right look.

    ReplyDelete