Famous People Tag

I decided to do the Famous People tag! I waas totally creepily reading way back in Letters from Avonlea blog, and I found it, and I thought it would be fun to do. 
    Here's the link to her version. 
http://futureeducationmajor.blogspot.ca/2014/10/hello-everyone-naomi-as-i-am-sure-you.html
   
    This is going to be a lot of fun!!!

#1 Who's your favourite singer/group?
   My favourite group is the Josties! They're some of the few musicians that I don't get sick of after a month of listening non-stop! 
   I don't really have a favourite singer, but one of my favourite musicians/composers is Dario Marianelli. 
#2 If your favourite (male or female) actor was in the same room as you right now, what would your reaction be?  
     Prepare for a big long list of gifs.

first I'd be like this... Cause what? I wouldn't believe it at first.
Then given I had no idea about it, I'd probably do something like this.

Then this would totally be going on inside my head. My brain would turn to mush from these guys dancing inside my head.
Then because I wasn't paying any attention to what they were saying, I'd have to ask them what they'd said again when they asked me what my name was.
I'd definitely say this next.
Then I'd sit there with this look on my face, except it wouldn't be nearly as adorable on me.
    
#3 Is there a famous person you used to love but (due to something they have done in their life) you've suddenly changed your mind?
     Keira Knightley... I first saw her in Princess of Thieves, and I loved her! Then I saw her in P&P 2005 (please don't kill me 1995 P&P fans) and I fell in love with her again... The beautiful ball gowns she wore, sarcasm, wit, and everything else about her. 
      Naturally, like every other actor I like, I searched all the other movies she played in. Naturally, like most other actors I was disappointed. She'd played in a lot of inappropriate movies, and then I saw she swears quite a bit and some other things. I still think she's a good actress, but I don't like her personally as much.

#4 Name a famous person you like who's name starts with a V.
I can't think of any.... 
#5 What's one of your favourite red-carpet dresses?
   Literally had to google it, because I don't really look at red carpet dresses. Anyways, this one is really pretty. I'd prefer it with cap sleeves or something, but it's still gorgeous.
    
#6 Who's your favourite Royal person?
       Princess Charlotte. Have you even seen that adorable little chubby face?

#7 Who's your favourite child actor/tress
     My favourite child actor is Thomas Horn, from Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, and I just found out he's 18! WHAT? Doesn't matter, I'm still counting him as a kid like he was in the movie.


#8 Is there an actor/actress you actually like their private lives of? (Not sure if that last question was properly phrased.)
    I have no idea. I try not to look at actor's private lives, because usually I'm just dissapointed. AND I'm and optimistic person too!
#9 Do you think that the actors/actresses have improved these last 100 years?
   That's really hard to say. I mean at the beginning of the 1900s we didn't have very many films, so we don't really know what actors were like.
    I haven't seen too many really old movies either, but I think the talent has grown or lessened. There's some pretty bad actors now days, but there were also some back then too. 
#10 What's the weirdest famous-people name?
    Weird Al! Duh...

#11 Do you think you look like a famous person? Which one(s)?
   I look a lot like Birdy, she's a singer I don't really know much about her except that I look like her. If you guys can think of any one else you think I look like, comment below and let me know.
  Comparison below, that's a pretty old picture of me, I sure had awful hair, and I had braaces. Ahem...

#12 Share your favourite famous-person quote.
 HAHAHAHA! You thought it would be one???




#13 Who's your favourite dancer?
    I don't have one!!! Maybe Charmian Carr as Liesel or Julie Andrews as Maria, or OHHH!!!! J.J. Fields as Mr. Tilney!!!! Sorry for thinking in writing... But here's a couple gifs to make up for it.


#14 Why is your favourite actress your favourite one? When did you decide that she was your favourite? 
    Julie Andrews is my favourite actress! She's classy, funny, soo pretty, a great singer, and a great actress! 
   I don't know when I really decided this, I've loved her since I saw the Sound of Music, and then the Princess Diaries... 

#15 Have you ever met/seen/been close to a famous person?
  Yes! Haha, no not really. 
     I did meet the Josties, after a couple years of stalking and obsessing over them (joking, joking), I arranged them to come to where I lived for a couple concerts. They stayed at my house, and now we're friends! I got to see them again a couple weeks ago.
   Please comment below and let me know your answers to the questions! I challenge you all to do it, and let me know your opinion on my answers.  
    Sincerely, Rachel R.

Share this:

, , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

2 comments: