Cheesecake Recipe

Friday, March 27, 2015


 I know I just posted a recipe, but you can never have to many so here's another one! And this is especially delicious.
  Vegan Cheesecake/ frozen cheesecake. This is really delicious, and it is a lot like ice-cream cake. I made up this recipe myself so I hope you enjoy it!
   Ingredients
1 400 ml can coconut milk.
1/2 cup blanced almonds (You just put them in boiling water, then take the skins off.)
opt. 1/2 cup vegan yogurt (I used coconut strawberry.)
1/2 cup frozen strawberries
1/2 cup frozen blueberries
I forgot to put sweetener, and it turned out fine you can add some if you want.
Crust
Graham crackers I used one box of earth's best organic ones.
2 tablespoons milk
Instructions
  Put the graham crackers in a food processor and process till they are fine crumbs. Then add the milk slowly, a little at the time. I didn't actually measure mine, I just put enough to make it stick together. Once it is in a ball, put it in a cake pan that the sides come out of. Push it around till it covers the whole bottom. Then bake it at 375 for about 10 minutes, or until it is golden. 
    Put the coconut milk, and almonds into the blender and blend until smooth. The almonds will be a little grainy at first, but after a while they should become smoother. Then add the yogurt and blend it just a little more. Put the strawberries & blueberries into a food processor and pulse until they are chopped up a little. Pour the berries, and filling into the cake pan, it will be pretty runny. Stick it in the freezer, and let freeze until hard, or however hard you want it to be. It is a little hard to get the sides of the cakepan off so you will probably have to let it defrost a little before taking it off. 
   Serve with blueberry or strawberry jam. 
I hope you enjoy this yummy dessert! Keep posted for a new book suggestions coming up this week!
   Sincerely, Rachel



You Might Also Like

0 comments