Book Review of the Week

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

I know I have been slacking on this, but I'm going to be continuing to try to do one a week.  This week's book suggestion is....... THE WELL by Stephanie Landsem.

  I actually read this book after reading the second book in the series, The Thief. I was AMAZED! I love this book so much.
    The characters were all very real, and interesting. The plot was wonderful and very unpredictable. I loved the ending so much. Even though it was a tad bit sad it was lovely. I loved that there wasn't any kissing, or anything inappropriate.
     I loved how in incorporated different Bible characters, Stephen, the Lepers, Zebedee and his sons. And I also loved that it was pretty Biblically accurate. Most books I've read based on Bible stories are so changed and just not true! But this was so amazing. I loved every word of it.
    I can't think of anything I didn't like about this book. I recommend it 100%.

 Happy Reading!
   Sincerely, Rachel

You Might Also Like

0 comments