Raccon + Dog = ADORABLE

Wednesday, September 09, 2015

   So I know I haven't blogged in forever, but I've been really busy. Here's a little summary of my August.
     I babysat my nephew for a few days, then spent over a week being horribly sick. Like really bad, it felt like my head was exploding. I got better JUST IN TIME, for the Josties to come. That was my dream for years, to have them come, or to meet them and see them in concert. So I had fundraised, and they finally came the last week of August. I had the best time of my life, and they were amazing, amazing, awesome. If you want to laugh, and be encouraged, and have good music stuck in your head for days, just invite them to your place and set up concerts. I'm doing it again next year for sure. Anyway check out their music here: www.josties.com
    So now I'm starting school, Grade 10 AKA provincials. I probably won't get many blog posts in this school year.
     Ok, onto the theme of this post. Do you love Raccoons? Or at least think they're cute? Now I've always loved them, but I don't have them where I live, so I don't know the extent of their mischief.
     Do you love puppies? I mean who doesn't, although the war between puppies and kittens is really tight. They're both adorable to me.
     So anyways, I found out that in Asia there is something called a Raccoon Dog. It's actually closer related to a fox than a raccoon, but it's ADORABLEEEEE.
 Yeah see that? I know I just want one really badly, and I want to cuddle it and love it. So about five minutes after discovering this dream animal, I found out something terrible.
   They are killed and skinned in asia to make fake uggs. I know it's horrible, horrible, horrible. Ask anyone in my family and they will tell you how I just kept repeating "HOW COULD YOU!" for about half an hour after finding this out. So lesson learned do NOT buy fake uggs. 
 Anyways, so I hope you enjoyed this really fast put together post. Well, I know you probably didn't really enjoy it, and I hope I haven't ruined your day. Just look at that picture and you'll feel a little better. 
   Sincerely,
Rachel R.

You Might Also Like

0 comments